Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing #10

I had fun looking at the various image generators. I have no experience with this so it was fun to play around with all the different applications. One I liked was Image Chef. I could have looked at this all day! There were so many fun pictures to use. I made my name picture using to add to another blog I have. With the Kid Friendly Generators at this site I made this:

Another one I had fun with is this one also at Image Chef:
ImageChef.com Flower Text

I can see teachers having lots of fun using image generators in their classrooms. They could create covers for take-home folders of student work. The images could be used to make personalized bulletin boards. Also they would be helpful in classroom newsletters or blogs as funny graphics. The students could also use the images for projects or as illustrations for their writing projects.

No comments: