Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing #14

I wasn't as impressed with Technorati as I've been with the other "things" in this course so far. I guess it was due to the fact that I have never used this site and am therefore not at all familiar with it. I think I would have to play around with it for a long time to find a use for myself. It is fun though to look at the stories that are rising in popularity and see what other people find interesting compared to my own interests. I did find some rather interesting headlines there though that made me want to read more. The popular technology tags were interesting...Google, iphone, and Microsoft to name a few.

I did not realize the popularity or importance of tags. I wasn't aware of how widely used they are now. They are very beneficial and I like using them in my blog account as well as searching for pictures.

No comments: