Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thing #21

I hear the term "podcasts" all the time so I enjoyed learning more about them through this "thing."

Photostory looks like so much fun. I really wanted to try it but I couldn't get it to download on my computer. I believe this is due to Vista. If you have a suggestion, please let me know. I have made picture videos with another program and was excited to try out a new program.

I think Photostory would be fun for a teacher to use to make a story of the highlights of the year and show it at the end of the school year. It would be educational for the students to use as well to turn their pictures into a video and add music.

I have recorded my son singing a song of the names of the continents using Audacity. We had fun getting this recorded. He knows the song of the planets and "Fifty Nifty United States" as well

Click here to listen: continents song

2 comments:

Red Swing said...

Hey, Bethany, your mom sent me your link! Mine is the "Red Swing" and I am working on it today. You are ahead of me! Good job on all of this! You can do all of this tech practice before you get back to the classroom. Suzan

VWB said...

will look into the vista issue with photostory...surprised that the site didn't have some info.