Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing #23

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I enjoyed so many aspects of this journey. As I mentioned in my blog posts, I was unfamiliar with many of these sites before beginning. I really liked the Google tools. I've been using Google Reader and found it very helpful. I also enjoyed reading the various posts about commenting. There were some great points made there. Podcasts and Nings were my other favorites. I want to explore more with these two things.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I have always enjoyed learning. This program helped me think about my goals as a lifelong learner and what I can do to continue to learn throughout my life.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I did not know just how many fun, exciting websites I had no clue existed. I never knew you could do so much with Google, for example.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I cannot think of anything I would change. I liked that it was self-paced.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? DEFINITELY. I want to keep going and learn more!

6. How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities? 23 Things exposed me to many new and exciting applications that I can use in my life and also with students.

7. Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs?
I did like how you separated the graduates from the other players' blogs so I could easily find help when I had questions about certain "things."

My personal/family blog is Raindrops & Rainbows.

1 comment:

VWB said...

glad you played along with us and hope you will share some of the tools with that very special student of yours...your son!

took a look at your other blog...nice! Can tell you enjoy creating!