Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #9

It has always interested me to ponder the vastness of the WWW. This exercise gave me a whole new view of all the blogs that are out there. I really enjoyed the article on "The Cool Cat Teacher Blog."

I searched for new blogs that are out of the "normal standard" of what I usually choose to read. I figured out how to find the RSS orange box and add the feed to my list on my home page very easily. I enjoyed the "edublogs award winners." The search tool I found the easiest to use was the Google blog search. The one called Syndic8 was rather confusing to me. I thought I had to click too many pages to get to the page I wanted to see. I did some search for recipes and found some new recipe sites. I also found some interesting sites about things happening at my Alma Mater. I was a bit overwhelmed with all the information. I could have continued searching on and on!

No comments: