Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #13

Here is another thing I've seen but knew nothing about....del.icio.us. This is a fun tool to use. I can see how it would be a very valuable asset to have during research projects. It would make it much easier to keep track of information without having to print off hundreds of pages that you may or may not ever use. I have run into trouble before when I've been on a different computer and not had my list of favorite sites that is listed on my home computer. Teachers could use this type of social bookmarking to find good information about a particular area of study and keep that information all in one place rather than having to waste time finding it again when it's needed. I'm glad to know such social bookmarking sites exist.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

You have captured all the great aspects of del.icio.us! Since you are a stay-at-home mom, all that you find along this journey can be placed in del.icio.us, just waiting for you when you go back to classroom teaching.

Enjoy the rest of your "23 Things" journey.